In this episode Hugh sits down with He Jing, an experienced practitioner for over 20 years. He has specialized in complex litigation in China involving IP, antitrust and policy advocacy.
He started his legal career as a US patent attorney and spent 9 years in a major international law firm before starting his private practice in China.
Hugh and He Jing discuss a number of issues, including:
- He Jing’s upbringing in China and his time spent in the U.S.;
- The founding of his own law firm;
- The development of the Chinese IP system;
- The growing importance of multilateral agreements for China; and
- What the future holds with respect to IP rights and antitrust in China.