In this episode of the podcast, Hugh sits down with Josh Simmons, Partner at Kirkland & Ellis. Josh Simmons is a well-established and nationally recognized appellate and trial court litigator with a focus on IP litigations.
Their conversation covers:
- The use and availability of magistrate judges.
- The value of judicial clerkships to recent graduates.
- The role of judicial clerks in pro se cases.
- The divide in the academic community on the role of IP.
- Why did the Supreme Court take Warhol v. Goldsmith? What will it do?
- And much more . . .